1. Information about the collection of personal data
1.1. We want to inform you about how we collect personal data when visitors use the site https://qubity.io.
1.2. Personal data is all data that relates to you personally, for example, your name, address, email addresses, phone number.
1.3. According to the terms of the Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the Controller is a Qubity Inc OÜ Estonia , Tallinn , Kesklinna linnaosa , Rosent tn 13 ,10111.
1.4. You can contact our data protection specialist at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org by specifying "GDPR" in the subject line. When you contact us by email or through the contact form, the data you transmit (your email address, your name and phone number) will be stored on our server to answer your questions. As soon as the need to save personal data ceases, we will delete this data, or restrict their processing in case of any significant obligations requiring data retention.
1.5. If, in the process of providing certain types of services within our activities, we involve third-party companies that cooperate with us, or if we want to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about these terms. At the same time, we will specify all the criteria regarding the storage time of such data.
2. User Rights
2.1. You have the following rights with respect to your personal data that we collect:
• The right to access your personal data;
• The right to correct or delete your personal data;
• The right to restrict the processing of your personal data;
• Right to object to the processing of your personal data;
• The right to the portability of your personal data.
2.2. You also have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority responsible for data protection if you have doubts about the processing of your personal data by Qubity Inc OÜ.
3. Collection of personal data when visiting the site (cookies)
3.1. If you visit the site https://qubity.io solely as a source of information, i.e. if you do not register and log in or do not transmit any information, we collect only the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. When you decide to view our website, we collect the following data, which is necessary for technical reasons to display our website and ensure its stability and security:
• The IP address of your device;
• Date and time of the request;
• Greenwich Mean Time Difference (GMT);
• Request content (specific page);
• Access status / HTTP status code;
• Amount of data transmitted;
• The site from which the request came;
• Browser type;
• Operating system and its user interface;
• The language and version of the browser software.
3.2. In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies will be stored in your computer's memory when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you use, and that allow you to transfer certain information to the place where the cookie will be placed. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to ensure that our website offers you more convenient and effective information.
3.3. Temporary cookies are automatically deleted when the browser is closed. This group of cookies, in particular, includes session cookies. They store the so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to a common session. They allow you to recognize your computer upon returning to our site.
3.4. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or when you close the browser.
3.5. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a certain period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete these cookies at any time by going to your browser's security settings and selecting "Delete Cookies".
3.6. You can configure your browser settings according to your personal preferences and, for example, refuse third-party cookies or all cookies. However, we would like to point out that this may mean that you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
4. Other functions on the site
4.1. In addition to the fact that the site https://qubity.io used as a source of information, we offer a number of services that may interest you. In order to use them, you will need to provide additional personal data that we use to provide the relevant service and to which the above-mentioned data processing principles apply.
4.2. We may transfer your personal data to third parties when working together with other partners to offer special promotions, contests, contracts or similar services. You will get more detailed information about this process by reading the descriptions of the offers submitted in such cases. If our service providers or partners are located in a country outside the European Economic Area, we will notify you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the individual offer.
5. Objection or withdrawal of consent to data processing
5.1. If you have given consent to the processing of personal data, you can withdraw such consent at any time. Revocation of your consent will affect the legality of the processing of your personal data as soon as you inform us of your decision. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, when using such a right to object, we ask you to indicate the reasons. If your objection is justified, we will consider the situation and either stop or change the processing of your data, or provide you with our valid legal grounds for continuing data processing.
5.2. You can also withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data for advertising purposes and for data analysis at any time.
6. Use of the site
6.1. If you want to place an order through our website, you will need to conclude an agreement containing personal data about you that we need to process your order. Mandatory data required for the execution of contracts are marked accordingly; all other data is provided voluntarily.
6.2. We use the data provided by you to process your order. This may also include sending your payment details to our main bank. The legal basis for this is the General Data Protection Regulation.
6.3. You may, at your own request, create an account with which we will be able to store your data for any operations on the site that you will perform in the future. When you create an account, the data you provide is stored with the possibility of revocation. All other data, including your user account, can always be deleted by going to the section for customers.
6.4. We may also process the data provided by you in order to notify you about interesting products from our range or send you emails with technical information.
6.5. The rules of commercial and tax legislation require that we keep your address, payment information and order information for ten years. However, we limit the processing of your data after two years, that is, your data is used only to ensure that we fulfill our statutory obligations.
6.6. In order to prevent any unauthorized access by third parties to your personal data, in particular to any stored financial data, the order process is encrypted using TLS technology.
7. Use of personal information
7.1. The personal information provided to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
• administration of our website and business;
• personalize our website for you;
• enabling you to use the services available on our website;
• delivery of services purchased through our website;
• sending you statements, invoices and payment reminders, as well as collecting payments from you;
• sending you non-market commercial messages;
• sending email notifications that you specifically requested;
• sending an e-mail newsletter, if you have given your consent (you can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time);
• sending you marketing messages concerning our business or the business of carefully selected third parties that we believe may be of interest to you, by mail or, if you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer need marketing messages);
• providing statistical information about our users to third parties (but these third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from this information);
• dealing with requests and complaints made by you related to our site;
• ensuring the security of our website and preventing fraud;
• verification of compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our site (including monitoring of personal messages sent through our personal message service site).
7.2. Privacy settings can be used to restrict the publication of your information on our site and can be adjusted using the privacy controls on the site.
7.3. We will not, without your explicit consent, provide your personal information to any third party for its or any other third-party direct marketing.
8. Disclosure of personal information
8.1. We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, professional consultants, to the extent reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy.
8.2. We may disclose your personal information:
• to the extent required by law;
• in connection with any ongoing or anticipated legal proceedings;
• in order to establish, exercise or protect our legal rights (including providing information to others in order to prevent fraud and reduce credit risk).
8.3. Except as provided in this article, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
9. International data transmission
9.1. The information we collect may be stored, processed and transferred between any countries in which we operate so that we can use the information in accordance with the company's activities.
9.2. The information we collect may be transferred to the following countries that do not have data protection laws similar to those in force in the European Economic Area: The United States of America, Russia, Japan, China and India.
9.3. The personal information that you publish on our website or provide for publication on our website may be accessible via the Internet worldwide. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
10. Security of Your Personal Information
10.1. We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
10.2. We will store all personal information that you provide on our secure (password protected and firewall protected) servers.
10.3. All electronic financial transactions carried out through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
10.4. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted over the Internet.
10.5. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password that you use to access our site; we will not ask you for a password (except when logging into our site).
11. Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
We may update this policy from time to time by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page periodically to make sure you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by e-mail or through a personal message system on our website.
Политика конфиденциальностиРедакция от 11.11.2021 года
Публичная офертаРедакция от 11.11.2021 года